Congratulations! You booked a secret proposal in Charleston. This thrilling day is getting closer. In order to save you from stress, we prepared a short list of tips. They will help to add more clarity to the secret proposal process.
1) Please do not rush in, when you are in “the right spot”, speak with your beloved for 10-30 seconds. This way, I have enough time to be in the right position to see their face really well. It means a lot to the successful photo session.
2) Also, when you come to the place, try to find me with your eyes, and I will do the same. After you booked the secret proposal photo session, you will receive my photo. So you will know how I look. Also, we will ask you to send us a photo of your couple. Thus, both sides will know each other before they actually meet. It will be very helpful as some places are very popular among couples and tourists, so you’d better know which person with the camera is your photographer for secret proposal.
3) If it’s windy, make sure that the face of your beloved is towards the wind. This way, the hair will be blown away from the face and I can see the expression more clearly. If the couple is wearing sunglasses, probably it will be a good idea to take them off. It will help us to capture all emotions.
4) I will be at the spot at least 15 minutes before the agreed time, because I need time to set up my equipment. You can come early, if you want to, but please make sure you won’t come to the spot a lot earlier than agreed. It would be perfect if you came within 15 minutes after the agreed time. I do care about my clients, and if they are late, I worry if they are okay or not.
5) If you have to wait for the right moment, that’s absolutely fine. Your time starts once you bend the knee. As well, I would really appreciate it if you could text me when you are a couple of minutes away from the spot. Besides, if you need more time for taking photos, this is okay. For a secret proposal photographer it’s just 10-15 minutes of time, while for you it is a one in a lifetime photo session.
6) Last but not least: when you and your beloved are preparing for the photo session, make sure to get their nails done. Having your nails well-cared on this day is very important. It’s hard to describe how many people were upset that they did not get the manicure in advance. Another thing to remember is the outfit. If you have no opportunity to get dressed before the photo session, try to prepare a spare outfit. Thus, after you propose, we will be able to take photos of couple in beautiful clothes. If you know that you tend to sweat a lot, a spare t-shirt will save the day. Even if you do not sweat, you may want to try another outfit for the photo session.
We hope you find these tips helpful. If there is anything else you would like to clarify, do not hesitate to contact the photographer for secret proposal.
Dennis A. / Lead Photographer
[kswr_cf7 cf7_id="18337" cf7_style="new"]